You made dinner reservations at a local hotspot. You got there on time. You brought your sparkling personality. But, hold the phone … what are you wearing?
Imagine being on a first date and the woman sitting across from you is wowed by your incredible style. Or, if you’re in a relationship, picture inviting your significant other on a date, and when she shows up at the restaurant, you look better than you’ve ever looked. And it reignites the excitement in your relationship. If either scenario sounds appealing, read my top ten below on how to sweep her off her feet with your crazy sexy style:
1) Keep your body hair trim. (I recommend the Philips Bodygroom Pro for comfort and maneuverability.)
2) Consider the five-o’clock shadow. Most women think this is sexy.
3) Boxer briefs. Ditto.
4) Women live for shoes and will judge you for yours. So wear nice ones
5) When in doubt, keep your look simple. For a dressy date, go with a blazer, dress shirt and dark rinse jeans or chinos. For casual, wear dark rinse jeans or chinos and a well-fitting polo or henley.
6) Figure out what colors you look best in and wear them. (Hint: Don’t wear all black just because you think it’s cool.)
7) Make sure your clothes fit well: not too tight and not too loose.
8) Find flattering sunglasses and wear them (but for the love of Snooki, please rock the shades only during daylight hours).
9) Keep your fingernails clean and neatly trimmed.
10) Smile! Your smile is your best feature and the easiest way to send a relaxed and confident message.
Of course, what’s on the inside counts, but realistically, women are going to form early yet lasting impressions about you based on your appearance. So you might as well dress in a way that makes them sit up and take notice.
I’d love to hear from you now. Leave me a comment and let me know how you dress to look irresistible. And stay tuned for an upcoming post on Style Dont’s for Dating!
Image courtesy of GQ.com